Friday, January 16, 2009

We pretends...

Today's lesson was about pretending. We pretend to be listening and to focus on the tasks. All our brains were dead as whatever we read couldn't be absorbed. We toggle between Pet society and worksheets like professionals and we laughed at our own actions. It was destined to be as we showed clear pre-holiday symptoms.

Skipped 3rd meeting and left for "The Haunting of Molly Hartley" at West mall with Shao cheng, Andy and Zakia.



Not a definitely must-watch movie. At first, I thought it was a movie that is filled with horrible gooey faces or ghastly figures floating around but I was wrong. Devils that looked like your ordinary human beings and who knows it ended up with a going-on age 18 where you chooses your path.

After the movie, we went to the arcade and play some games. Then I waited for my sis to fetch me. Missed Timothy a lot and I immediately kissed him profusely upon seeing him.



see how easily he can reach his leg to his face? I am going to set up a facebook account for Timothy using this photo as his profile pics.



I always know he look like someone that is super famous but just couldn't say it out. Now you know!



Toy car-eating is another of his past time. (Kena caught by us!)

For now, I would like to be excused to have some private moments with Timothy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home