Sunday, January 11, 2009

A bad day.

It should be a day for shopping and eating but an accident put an end to all the happiness so suddenly.

We decided that if we were to shop, Timothy mustn't follow along. If he was there, we cannot shop in peace. And so, sis came over to fetch Timothy home and we can go Jurong point for that is the plan of the day.

We was on my sis's van and we were travelling towards her house and we came to a point after the zebra crossing. Just in front of her, yellow Toyota car.



For road rules, the yellow Toyota car is supposed to look to their right to see whether is there any incoming cars. My sis, who is just behind this yellow Toyota car, moves bit by bit foward while looking to her right as well. My sis didn't know that the car infront of her had stopped moving and continues to move forward until she bangs into the bumper of that Toyota car.

From my sis, she said that there was no incoming cars on the right and that the Toyota car was safe to move. However, that car just wouldn't move a little.

I witnessed the whole process of the van slowly edging towards the bumper of the Toyota car. I even heard myself saying "careful, stop" aloud. All these were too late as the next moment, the ugliest women with serious lost of hair problem came out from the front seat with hands on the waist. The husband, and maybe the daughter came out as well.

My sis and his husband went down and we sat on the car feeling worried. We were still at the point after the zebra crossing and they had a 5 minutes talk when they finally decide to drive over to Ivory heights to settle the things.

I still haven't say how serious was the bumper, didn't I. It wasn't that serious and it just show a line of dent near the number plate of the car. I heard my sis saying something like "a reverse knock against the dent can solve the problem." However, you should have guess it wasn't that easy for ugly women.

We were still inside the van and we couldn't hear their speech but we simply guess from their actions. The ugly women was pointing to the left side of her car other than the dented place and obviously saying that the spot was spoil after the bump. She went on to exaggerate by showing a "kena bumped" action and the ugliest face showing that she was horrified as her hand starts to clutch her sulken breast/heart.

I mean, it might be my sis's fault to bang into your bumper but it wasn't that serious to the sense that you want to change your whole bumper. The ugly women even added that she had recently noticed that her left side of the car was spoil and after this bump, it became worse and it needs to be change.



Soon, my sis's mother-in-law came down with two maids by her side. Those two maids were supposed to bring Timothy home and the mother-in-law went on to bargain. Both side called their relatives and spoke on their behalf and I guess this case isn't going to be solved with a happy ending.

After that, sis came back up to the van and it seemed like tension is building up. Jeff called me at the wrong moment asking for my Maple account when I rejected him. My sis drove at a dangerously fashion and I swear I am going to scream at her. I can understand her anger but this is no way to vent her anger on our life.

When we reached Jurong point, I took MRT home as I already know the day was ruined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home