Sunday, January 25, 2009

Poor Timothy

I am sadden by the fact that Timothy had a virus infection during this festive occasion. The virus infection caused him to have irregular temperatures from 37.5 to 39.6 degree Celsius! It was horribly scary that a child of 9 months old who was in difficult position to express himself, suffers.

Despite the 3 visits to clinic, the illness seemed to be incurable. There was a point in time when my sis, (Mother of Timothy) dropped her tears for what lies infront of her, a motionless kid who was usually energertic and moving about. She must have been afraid, in fact, worried sick of her precious son's well being.







Let's hope he will recover by tomorrow to become the joy of the whole family. Let him return to his bubbly and naughty true form where he slap people's face as they go near him.

Since tomorrow will be the start of chinese new year, I shall forget about something that happen today which makes my blood boil. I just woke up and got scolded by my uncle which he compare his son with me?!?!?!! (My keyboard spoil immediately after the violent key pressing!)

I totally ignored him after that and I am happy to announced a new gambling stuff in my house!





Mahjong FTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home