Friday, January 23, 2009

Goodbye W65H

RP is cruel. Every semester, we got split up whenever we starts to clique at the last few weeks. It is always like that and the saddest thing is that, this is one of the best class that I had. Of course there are other friends that I know in other semesters of the year, but W65H has the best "structures" of friends.

Pillars that support me



Zakia

I remembered the first MIS lesson we attended. She was the sort that will talk to you automatically and this makes my life easier as I am that kind of shy person who does not make the first move. Subsequently, I enjoyed and hope that Friday will come faster because that will be the favourite lesson accompanied by best team members.

Thank you for being my friend and always cheering me up when I am sick or upset. If I had, in anyway, dampen your mood, I would hope to say sorry and please forgive me like you always did. (Best friend!)

I remembered the time we ran away from satay stick and it was really fun. You told me about your difficulties with your mum but I think I am not able to do or say anything that will console you. You see, I am not good with words when I am talking directly to a person but I guess everythings' well now because this morning you said that your mum help you iron your shirt :) She care for you!



Shao Cheng

This is yet another one of my craziest friend. At first, I thought he was a very quiet and gentle person. As time goes by, I know I had the wrong kind of judgement about him as he frequently mess up my hair, scold me unnecessarily, slap me, uses his leg to tickle me, not returning my things, stare at me seductively and lots more. He do that to almost everyone that he was close to.

Although his English wasn't that good but he made it up with his perfect Malay-speaking. Through him, I learned what is "sincerity" as he was very frank with his words. He was also very willing to help others and I am sure he helped me a lot in PHP within those difficult times.

Talking to him makes me feel very relax. There is nothing that we can't tell each other. I am really looking forward to going his hometown in Malaysia during February and Batam.



Andy

Cheerful is the best word for him as none other word fits him! There is certainly no time in this semester that I see him without a glee on his face. I am even wondering what drives him so happy to be smiling all day even when he is sick! I remembered the time during SAD when he is sick but he still puts on a braces-smile despite feeling moody.

I also enjoyed the time when we always play pet society while opening mystery boxes. Not forgetting the time when he helped me purchase a bag from an online shop. I even recalled the time he played the piano with all of us deeply immense into. Informing us about the 2 for the price of one, Iced blended Mocha. Shared with us (lazy people) how to get those CE points that doesn't require us to go talks and troublesome thingy. Today, he even gave each of us a goodbye letter with attached of his own namecard. Look at the list of things he had helped us with. This kind of friend is hard to get!



William

My very active Dota pal. He is constantly asking me to play Dota during breaks but I always reject him because I know I will not be able to concentrate after playing a vigorous game. Same like Zakia, he is also in the team of the first MIS lesson which I deeply favours. His outspoken nature makes him a friend that you can frequently joke around with.

Recalling back, there was one time he said something which I accidentally heard. It was supposed to be a self-talking kind of comments that he made and that nobody should be able to hear it since he must be whispering softly. (BUT I HEARD IT!) He said something like "Why is it that I cannot have the heart or guts to talk loudly to Andy?" (like Andy is some small animal that must be treated with care) I replied almost instantly with the solution. I explained that Andy is that kind of very polite and someone that is of use to you. But when it comes to us, like me, you won't feel bad even if you stab me in the heart because we are just "normal" people of no use to you.

Of course I was just joking with the part about stabbing heart but that's because I forgot what I replied. In anyway, thanks for that MSN chat. It really made my day as I never knew I had left such good impression on others.



Wendy

Sometimes I am so happy for myself for remembering so many things. I remember that wendy is the first friend I know in W65H. (beside her is Marcus who was my secondary school friend) I consider it friends when we exchange MSN contacts although the main purpose was to send the codes over.

In the middle of the semester, there was really many opportunities grouping with her. OS is the perfect example when we brave through the lesson with just the two of us in the team. We remained stagnant no matter what difficulties or obstacles we faced. Those were the times I love coming to school because I know she will surely come and not "pang seh" me.

Moreover, I remembered the jokes that I made up upon hearing someone that used kicking to make their leg more flexible. It goes like this: The person will kick too hard and the leg came flying out because of the flexibility. Then wendy will quickly run over to the other side and catch the flung-out leg. She will then go up to a balcony area where she will threw the leg down the building. I LAUGHED UNTIL I "SIAO" and she laughed until tears came out and her face all red. THOSE were the time!

Really, W65H had given me laughters and joy. It is something money cannot buy and something that will stick in my mind for the longest time. I hope I will have the chance to be in the same class as some of them in the next sem.

Today definitely marks the last day of school, last day of year 2 semester 2, last day of W65H, last day of being together, last day of pet society-ing and last day of ponteng-ing school.



This was the pic that I drawn yesterday and it's drawn with a purpose to remind myself that "hey! it's the last day, so let's not dwell on the past". On the other hand, I hope I can stay like this for another year as I know I will make sure I won't be shy no more.

Today, we went KFC in the morning and purposely skipped the first meeting. We had our breakfast and I am sure there was some point in time where each of us feels really sad to leave each other after today. We know that meeting up will be tough as we seldom see each other and that we have our own personal life to lead.

Some pictures to share...



Inner content of lipton tea bag + a lot of things of course



Ingredients: creamer, milo, tea, tea bag content, butter, pepper, chilli sauce and maple syrup.













I secretly laugh to this photo. I wonder why...

I will never forget you guys! Rock on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home