Monday, February 2, 2009

Ubin time!

Tomorrow, will be going Pulau Ubin with Shao cheng and William. Might be staying over at the island for a day, not confirmed yet. I am just typing it down so that if anything happens tomorrow (got eaten up by tigers or attacked by monkeys), at least someone who bothered to check out my blog will know that I am at Pulau Ubin.

##########

Recently, nothing interesting nor exciting happen except the fact that I am into Heros, episode 12, going 13. I also "almost" complete Book 2 of Harry potter when Tb asked me to call him regarding the confirmation of Genting trip. While I was typing this, Shao cheng interrupted with a text message to confirm about the staying over at Ubin.

I guess he must be doing his last minute packing of bag which I am the laziest to do. I retorted to do it in the earliest hour the next day by dumping whatever that came up to my mind, into the bag.

Just as I burped, it remind me of the curry chicken that I had during dinner time. My cough was more than a reason not to eat the curry chicken especially my cough carried flams. Enough said, but let's hope that it will magically heals just like how my voice mysteriously disappears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home