Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hectic days

These few days were spent running around Singapore namely Bukit Batok to Woodlands. (follow the MRT map!) We also managed to buy stuffs regarding genting trip which is a near one week away. Much anticipated, I was over the moon whenever I buy each item that will be used for the trip (I never knew spending money can be that enjoyable!)



First up, this cat had been "niao-ing" me the whole time while I was waiting for my sis to come. It was hoping that I can "sayang" or play with it. I chose to ignore because I am afraid that it might follow me when I cross the road causing it to die misleadingly! See how kind-hearted I am?



Taken today, at China~



Seafood wasabi baked rice. Although it's called wasabi but there's no trace nor taste of it. The huge clam or shell or whatever you call, makes me want to swim to the bottom of the sea and gobble up all it's family type.

Long time since I last posted about Timothy.



It's like every week he is learning something. Now he knows how to crawl and stand up, even balancing! I was filled with awe when he stood up against a chair and completely forget that he was standing, took the toy or whatever and just balance there, with his stomach leaning.



Perhaps it is his shirt that makes him look bigger in size but tucking in his shirt is a no-no to him. It makes the stomach obvious! He cut his hair and I think he look more like Timothy. By the way, his shorts meant that he had just came back from the beach. As if.



Now, vote whether he look like, A: Winnie the pooh



Or B: Ren DaHua (if he was ever botak)



Or C: A-ba-la-chan (anyhow say)



Lastly D: Xiao he shang (cannot find the cartoon version)



LOL what he reading?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home