Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Moles

The "moles" that we are talking about here is not the animal and also not the molecule's SI unit. It is the black spot or dot that is on our body, be it when you are born or you grow a new one along the way you ages.

It certainly excites me when I read this month's Teenage where they say different mole positions can have different meanings. I quickly ran to the mirror in excitement and bang right into it, checking out all my mole spots.

Proud to present~

MY MOLE SPOT! (Gagagaagagga!)



Not drawn to scale.

Ok with this picture as a guide, I can unlock the mysteries to my moles with this SITE!



Starting with my face. I know the face is extremely disgusting with pixels staring at you and the brain a bit too much but it's the moles we are looking at. However, because I enlarge the picture, it somehow seemed like I aggregated on some of the moles. And by the way, the arrangement of my moles is like a Nike tick.

Firstly, not all of my mole has a description on the site. So, I assumed that anywhere near it should be the correct assumption. Secondly, I just discovered that this site doesn't show face mole prediction. TSK.

*Madly googling*

Actually they have it on the same site, just that I didn't see clearly.



Position 11

Moles here suggest a tendency to succumb to illness. It is a good idea to have this mole removed especially if it is a large, dark-coloured mole. Otherwise use lots of foundation to cover it.

OMG la, I don't feel like continuing already. First mole already suay. See I succumb to illness of being paranoia. This is super true. Ok I continue.

Position 17

You will be someone of great social prominence. You are active on the social scene and an excellent conversationalist. There is a tendency to become bigheaded about your success, which could lose you your good name. This will affect you deeply because you draw your confidence and self worth from what others think of you.

Some parts true, some not true.

Position 19

You have money luck and many good friends, so this is a good mole to have. Your weakness is that you tend to succumb to the charms of the opposite sex. In your life, it is this that could get you into hot water, so do cool your ardour!

Quite true!

Position 21

This is a good mole, as it suggests plenty to eat and drink throughout your life. This mole also brings fame and recognition.

good mole :)

LOL What if the mole at Position 23 then you go and pierce your ear lobe, how? Sure bleed one lor.



Mole 3

You are popular and efficient and your life is one busy challenge after another. You do not lack for work and are much in demand at social events. This is probably because you are likely to hold a high position with responsibilities to match.

At BCG area

Mole 4

A mole close to the middle of the front chest here indicates you must be careful about your eating habits, especially if the mole is black and prominent. On the plus side, if the mole is light-coloured, it means your husband/wife loves you a lot.

This sounds like danger as I have a very black and prominent one :0

Mole 15

A mole on this part of the arm suggests that you need to work hard for everything you get. You could also be involved in a very physical kind of work.

This mole contradicts mole 17, which is just below.

Mole 17

A mole on the inside lower hand area suggests you will deal with money all your life, although the money is not necessarily yours. You should be careful in all your financial dealings, as this mole is a warning mole.

But this mole is darker and more prominent than mole 15. I decide to believe in latter. Warning mole, meaning that if I work in a Bank, those money are obviously not mine, so whenever I want to steal those money, I must look at this mole and stop myself!

Mole 19

A mole or moles found on the inside thighs of men is an indication of inheritance luck, so there is a possibility of you being left a small fortune by some relative. On women, it suggests that wealth will come from your own efforts.

Hmm. I better not comment.

Mole 21

Moles near the front part of the feet of a man denotes a life filled with travel both for pleasure as well as for work. If the mole is small and is a dot, it suggests happiness in travel. When the mole is too large, it suggests that travel brings problems.

Erm. Hope ankle mole doesn't count despite the mole is being prominent near both ankles.

And finally!

I HAVE MOLE NUMBER 10!!! (at body region, not face region)

Not telling you what it meant, go check it out yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home