Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally better.

Did I say I recently sent my fujitsu notebook for repair?
Did I also say that Timothy learn a new skill?
Did I say that today is Friday the 13th?
Did I say I went Kbox?

Guess this is what happened when I forget to blog about it. My brain became uneasy, filling up with stuffs like these. I knew I had to let it out in the form of blogging. However, it's not a lot but at least I can brag about something while I am at it.

Firstly, my fujitsu notebook. I was happily watching my "Miss No Good" DVD. I was at the last piece of disc; last episode, when the laptop hanged abruptly. I was shocked!, not because of the sudden hanging of the lappy, but because it was the most interesting part of the drama. (I was determined to finish the last 6 episodes that day!)

I need to say that "Miss No Good" is really a must-watch because I actually cried 5 times. Seldom can I watched a drama and cry stupidly alone. It's like so natural where by the tears fell off like a stream of river.

Anyway, the laptop hanged and showed a panicky Rainie's face at the airport looking for Wilber Pan. Still in the state of shock, I anyhow press the keypad and hope that it will magically un-hang. (got such word?) When all else fail, I decide to off it manually.

When I tried to on it again, it doesn't respond. I begin to recall the times when this kind of situation happened before when I was in school. I remembered I let it rest for awhile before I on it again and it worked, but not this time. It shows a locked sign on the bar and later I checked it out on the net and I supposed it was a BIOS lock or some sort.

And so I sent my laptop to fujitsu. I got a number tag and I think I wasted their paper because there was no one except me at the counter. The one that served me was a very young pretty lady. To be honest, I thought she was just a receptionist but she actually asked for my laptop.

I was thinking why she needed my laptop. She can't be possibly repairing it for me. To my horror, she examined my laptop like a professional and I kept thinking about how am I going to explain the cause of it. She handed me a slip of paper and said that I can collect it within two working days.

I asked her with a face of puzzlement, "How you know what is wrong with my laptop?". She replied in a matter of fact that I can't on the laptop is the root of the problem. I opened my mouth in awe as if thousands of flies must have flew in.

That's very efficient and a bit of biasing on my side. I thought the servicing of laptops should be done by a guy but I didn't know Fujitsu can actually find a young pretty lady who can be both servicing and receptionist. Anyway, she also helped me took out the disc that was stucked inside.

Not to forget I was under warranty so that means everything is free of charge. Fujitsu's service is also very good and their staffs are polite. Plus 10 points!

Lately, Timothy learned a new skill like Pokemon did. Slowpoke can learned Tail whip while Tim learned head shake. He will shake his head and became dizzy by his own shaking. He will also laugh because he seen illusions after the shaking. Talking about crazy babies...

Well, the thing about Friday the 13th reminds me of the time when a group of malays stole my handphone at the basketball court. They scattered in all direction with some of them on bicycles passing my handphone around to confuse me. I cleverly catch one of them and forced them to return or I will call the police.

In the end, they did return but the basketballers called the police already. I quickly get back my phone and run away from the scene. HA!

Lastly, went Kbox with Tb and sis. Found out that 3 person is a just nice number to sing because everybody gets the chance to sing an adequate amount of time. 2 people is boring while 4 people is orgy LOL.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home