Saturday, March 7, 2009

Locked

I was walking on the street, trying my very best, not to sweat while walking under the hot sun. When I came upon this brown-beige cat, I begin to tease it by making the human meow sound. It didn't move but it's eyes started looking at me from side way without moving it's head!

At that particular moment, I felt how insignificant I was to a cat! Even a cat don't even bother to acknowledge my presence and neither do I be regarded as a threat to it.

Now, I am getting angry at a cat by rolling up my sleeves like the actors in drama when they are angry. (I wonder why they have the time to roll up their sleeves.) Just moments later, I received an emergency message from my sis.

It says...

Warning.. Don't go Blk 108 cut hair for this week.. Kelly went overseas.. So her daughter will be taking over..


I trembled with fright as I recalled the scene regarding the criticism about the skill of Kelly's daughter in hair cutting. I was planning of a hair cut this week but since the warning message came along, I shall push it further or I might lose a ear due to "her" skills.

Timo is going to be 1 years old soon and I am so happy for him. Though he doesn't know what ages meant to him but it definitely excites me when your nephew is becoming older day by day. From crawling to standing, I've seen it all and it's just so amazing to see and watch him grow.



Whenever we went to shopping centres, he will be looking out for those machines where you need to insert one dollar and the machines will move or rock, accompanied with some music too. When you don't allow him to go and play the machine, he will try to escape from you while you are carrying him.

When he finally get to have a go at the machine, he will cry when the machine stop and refused to go. When you forces him to let go of the steering wheel, he will not let go but his force is just like you pulling the plug from the socket.

Watchman

Watch "Watchman" with Tb and Hx. Really, the movie is all about watching men.



Click here for uncensored (M18 material)

This guy is called Dr. Manhattan and he practically moves around naked.

I think this might be the most boring movie of the year. I sat there for 2 hours 45 mins and I think I almost sleep 5 times during the movie. There are some gore parts but it is, in my sense, unnecessary at all. (Saw off the hands, use chopper to chop the head, splashing hot boiling oil onto people) The movie seemed like an unplanned story that the director just want to lump everything he wants, together.

My friends usually said that whatever movie that I said it is nice, they will think that it is really bad. But this time, you got to trust me. When I say it's bad, it's worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home