Thursday, March 19, 2009

300th posts!

Yesterday was a terrible day. My Internet wasn't stable at all thanks to the mini tornado that swiped across my region a few days ago, causing several trees to fall off. I don't know I actually have a naturalist in me that I looked at the fallen trees and felt pretty sad inside. Perhaps I felt sorry for them because they must have been there for at least a century.

Yesterday I went over to Tb's house. Travelling to his house had been made easier with the newly-built MRT station. (Pioneer and Joo Koon) It was just opposite to his flat and I was so jealous!

Imagine a normal day to school. You brush your teeth, bath, wear clothes and not forgetting to wear pants. Then you just go opposite and take a MRT to school. On the train, you sleep like nobody business because these new stops should not have too many people aboard and you can easily find a seat. If you feel like seating on priority seat, then you just seat on it and leaned to the glass panel until it break.

But sadly, the newly built MRT has it's disadvantage too. It can screwed up people's normal schedule. They must be thinking that since the MRT is just opposite, they can leave their house at 9:59am when they are meeting their friends at 10:00am. YOU DON'T KNOW ONE LAH.

And so I went over to Tb's house and passed him a few things. Then I used his computer to do an urgent email. When it was about 4:45pm, we went to JP to meet Mk. We bought the tickets for the movie "Coming Soon". It has been a long time since we last watched movies together.

Coming Soon



Hmmm. What should I say about this movie?

The title is pretty interesting. Imagine you are telling your friend to watch a movie. "Let's watch the coming soon movie". They might think you are referring to the movies that are coming soon.

Or, or you looked at the movie poster and you saw the word "Coming soon" and you thought that this movie is not out yet, when actually it is the movie title itself.



If you have watched Shutters, Alone and 4bia then you shouldn't miss this movie because they are all directed by Sophon Sakdaphisit.

The above poster shows "Chaba" who is a women that loves to gouge the eyes of small children believing they were their own. The villagers found out and hanged her. Chaba remembered the faces of those that hanged her and seek revenge. However, there is a twist to this story and you have got to watch it on your own.

This "Chaba" also popped out randomly like most horror movies did. But there's this scene where she popped out to scream "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE ME DIE?" I felt like replying "YES!"

Besides that, the setting of this horror movie is at a cinema in Thailand I guess. The Thailand cinema certainly looked like the GV cinema. With such coincidence, the theatre in the movie was 3 and the GV theatre that we watched in was 3 as well.

Anyway, after the movie we went Sakura. I had only breakfast that day and a bread in the afternoon because I knew I was going buffet at night. Super kiasu, I know.





I noticed they have added nyonya food which nobody take because they made you feel full. At the entrance, they also put a fake Yue Niang figure holding the nyonya food. They must be giving us the idea that the food is prepared by Yue niang personally. Then she will received commission when the food is sold out due to popular demands. But sorry, it's not.

To my amazement, the fake figure also appeared at OSIM massage chairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home