Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday, 28 Mar

Went out with Tb, Mk and Hx to watch a movie, "Mall Cop"



A movie that made me laughed and forget about my worries. I worry for almost anything like meeting new friends, not able to use the computer, no money etc.

At first, it started off with this plump guy having no confident in himself. But later on in the story, he managed to save a girl from a mall incident and the girl fell in love with this plump guy. A simple, yet hilarious movie that I rate it a 4.3 over 5.

This movie also includes professional skaters and bikers that spice up the whole movie to the next level. I mean, do you often seen robbers performing stunts professionally just to steal credit card code?

And I think, bikers and skaters are people whom you shouldn't mess with. Much more they are professional ones. The normal ones usually hit you and gang up on you while the professional ones asked others to do it for them. They give me the very scare feeling I guess.

Anyway, after the movie, went to my house and play Heroes III. They also played with Timothy who showed them all his abilities. Like climbing mount Everest, taking on Great wall of China and driving a Honda car like the one below.



Can someone adjust Timothy's shirt? The left side stripe obviously overturn.

And then it was today. We went jogging and it was shiok! I lost 5kg like those fake advertisement you seen on TV where they show the before and after. Mine is the genuine one because I ran 6 rounds of a stadium which means

6*400km = 2.4km HOR!

I am terribly guilty about my jogging routine last week. I sort of ran 1.2km under the super hot sun and was feeling very dizzy. I immediately stopped as I knew I've reached my limit. Since I was pitying my very own "failed jogging routine", I decided to eat Laksa at night and this totally cancels out my exercise. It might even add on to the weight ultimately!

So I am actually quite proud of myself for the effort. But guess what? My mum bought me fried rice for late dinner and I am telling myself that Laksa is worse than fried rice already, so fear not. I guess I easily tricked myself with my self-denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home