Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All walks of life

The initial plan today was to go to Mk's house but my sis asked me to help her with work. I lazily woke up from my bed nest and took a bath to make myself fresh for the day. I was greeted by a thunder when I was entering the bathroom. I quickly closed all the windows in the house fearing that a thunderstorm might be on its way.

When I left the house in a rush, I became agitated immediately because I hate travelling in the rain. Not forgetting the fact that I hate walking to the nearest MRT station. Adding both together became a huge annoyance to me.

When I reached the MRT platform, a train goes by with the message "Please do not board the train at platform A". Then seconds later, another train came and there were lots of seats in it. "I must be super lucky" I thought.

When the train is approaching Clementi, I received a call from my sis that the venue had changed to Bukit Panjang instead of Redhill. I gave up my seat reluctantly and a jumbo size girl came rushing at it with great speed, fearing that another seat snatcher might win her at this. I turned back in shocked as if I never done that before.

I made a de-tour back to Jurong East platform to board the middle train towards Marina bay side. When the train finally came, the message that I heard from before sounded again except that it was "Please do not board the train at the middle platform... Blah blah servicing.. blah blah." with a male voice.

Upon hearing that message, some of the commuters back off while others begin doing their own stuff like pressing their cellphones and such. The most ridiculous one I saw made me remembered her vividly with the rest of my life.

She was those typical aunties with hair tying in an anyhow fashion. She wore a red T-shirt, believing that red colour can help her in being lucky to snatch a priority seat in the MRT train. She also had the sulkiest face as if the whole world owes her a dollar. She begin sulking her face inwards and made the loudest "TSK....." (dragging), accompanied by the reflex action of shutting her eyelid. I thought I even heard some swearing words.

But why is she so angry? Is she in a rush of time?

I quickly turned 180 degrees to avoid her seeing me laugh. Her expression over such minor incidents made me want to laugh out loud. If I can do something to annoy her further, I would run over to her front and make an "Orbi Quek" action! I guessed she would be intolerable and push me into the MRT track.

While there were some free time as my sis have not reached yet, I went to the library and grab a book to read. This must be the angel side of me as I am not a reader if I had the free time. The problem with me is that I read too slow that it kills my free time.



I guess the above picture described me perfectly. I would prefer watching a movie or anime if you want to get your message across to me faster. Reading a story or mangas requires more time to absorb and it can sometimes never get across me while time is still wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home