Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday MK!
(the above acronym stands for monkey. Psst, don't tell him ok?)

So yah! As I was wishing happy birthday to Mk, I suddenly came to realisation that he might read my blog especially when his birthday is over and he wants to know if I got say anything bad about him. Such Paranoia~ Tsk.

It suddenly dawn on me that he will be entering army soon and I will be the last one of the gang to go in. When I finished my studies, I will most likely envy Tb and Hx who had already completed their NS because I know it will be a harsh period of my life. By then, Mk will be half way through NS already! Wow! I am thinking so far.

Anyway, Happy birthday to Mk lah. This must be the most spoken phrase in the entire year where I can repeat non stop like a kind of spoiled tape recorder. I told the strangers in Dota that today is Mk's birthday and force them to wish him happy birthday. When I meet up with Mk today, I said happy birthday again. Later after this blog entry, I must sent him an email, Sms or Msn before today end, to wish him happy birthday again.

Although I may think that my actions is acted based on my sincerity, but I guess it came to a stage of annoyance if I kept doing it without any purposes. However, birthday is only valid for a day so there is no reason for him to reject me and say me that I am very noisy. On normal days, I will wish you happy birthday meh?

And so we celebrated his birthday with some causal meeting up session. I passed him his present and I hope he likes it. If he don't likes it, he also mustn't tell me, or I will snatched it back from him and I will give it to myself.

We went to cyberdome to play dota and Left 4 dead. To be honest, I prefer to be the zombies attacking the players in L4d. I feel nothing when I was a zombie because no matter how horribly they killed me with their excellent shooting skills, I can just re spawn and press Tab to see how much damage I dealt to the players.

However, being a player is too much for me. I cannot bear to see myself being bitten from behind and when I turn around to swing it off, another comes along and bite me from the front. Also, I am not those adventurous type that will lead the way and therefore I am always left behind by my teams. They often blocked me when a horde of zombies came rushing in and I ended up shooting my own friends.

There was also a time when I was camping at a corner waiting for my friends to alert the hordes, near the lift. I thought I can relax and dig some nose cause they are all in front of me getting ready at the door where the hordes of zombies will enter. Then the side wall suddenly break and in came the zillions of zombies who didn't enter normally through doors!

I must have been shocked and rooted to the ground (not me, but the player I am controlling) The zombies kept biting me while I anyhow fired and I must have been killing the innocents around me, which they are trying to rescue me!

As I see myself being bitten by the piling death beings, I could not do anything but slowly see myself reduce to a bloody mess where my body loses a piece of meat every seconds. If this is true, I must have commited suicide even before I go on such adventures or whatever zombie killing, you say.

While, after the horrible lan session, we took a cab to IMM and had Fish&Co. Other pictures is with Hx, who has bought a new camera.





So anyway mk, hope you can enter army into the desired spot or venue you always wanted. I also hope that you can strike a toto or 4D! (Just a hope though, don't over indulged!)

Update: Happy birthday to Mk's bro whos birthday is tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home