Thursday, April 9, 2009

Consecutive L4D

Yesterday went to City vibe for L4D with besties. Today ALSO went City vibe again for L4D with Teresa and Choosie because it's only $1.50 per hour.

Whenever I tell Teresa hot deals like these, she would opened her eyes until it popped out and begin imagining herself saving lots of money. It is such little things that made her day.

Just like today, I told her that Macdonald had a special offer. From 12-2pm, you can buy a normal lunch set at $4.50. It will be more worth if you buy Big mac and Mc spicy meal because it's only $5!!!!! <---OMG can?

But of course we did something for our FYP before we went to LAN session. We completed Content page and touch on the project planner which the supervisor told us to do. It was no easy tasks but at least we concentrate hard when it was time for work and play hard as well when we are L4Ding.

Two more days to Pekanbaru and I can't wait anymore. I am going to put back all the troubles and worries that happened these few days and enjoy myself there. I am so going to pack my bag tomorrow and I secretly enjoyed packing bags. That will be a new fetish for me!

Besides that, I had also check out a few websites about Pekanbaru and it was mostly about eating. Going with William and Shao cheng will be the best choice because both of them is the best eater I've met so far. So I would expect this trip to be a eating and resting trip!

I will be leaving Singapore on Saturday (11 Apr) 2pm. Will be back on Tuesday (14 Apr) morning or noon. Hope that everyone will take care of themselves and drink lots of water! Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home