Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mi Lu Bing~!

Went to IMM just now and saw Mi Lu Bing. They are there for some sort of kindness campaign and I am surprised that there is not much people. I managed to go through the crowds of students and took some pictures of them while they sang 2 songs, live!

Although I am not a fan of theirs, it still excites me to see stars performing and I always wondered how they looked in real life. Not bad, got nose, got eyes and mouth. Hair very stylo like milo. (milo peng)



There is a autograph session right after their performance and I am thinking of using Timothy's favourite pillow to let them sign on.

Now imagine tim's pillow with MLB's signature.



Walked around the campaign and saw an artist doing some "on-the-spot" drawings on a big wall.



On the far left, do you recognised the person? Look like the MP.

Recently, many things had been running through my minds. It's like never ending obstacles keep coming through my ways and I am solving it one at a time. When I thought it is finally over, it re-surfaced and add on the past like a buy one get one free kind of deal.

I always thought it is safer to be ignorant because communicating is not my cup of tea. I prefer to let time reveal all but I find that revealing take too much time and I might be too late for everything by then. So, I tried to be more understanding in the meanwhile but it seemed like I am wasting some time while the other party is totally oblivious about my existance.

When it was time to thrash things out. All of a sudden, I became picky and chose things to say that will hurt others deeply. Thoughts running through my head telling me that it is nasty of you to say such things but if this happened to you when you was me, what would you do about it?

If staying angelic and be totally apolegetic was your answer, I rather keep quiet and sewn my lips up if I can override the pain to begin with. Well, that's my real answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home