Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm such a gundu

This might be the greatest laugh of all times. I actually thought I'll be leaving Singapore at 2pm tomorrow but it was a silly mistake!

I had to be ready at 10:45am for taking off and Shao cheng told me that we need to be there (Changi) 2 hours advance which means 8:45am. If I want to reach Changi by 8:45am, I need to meet Shao cheng at 6:30am and wake up by 5:01am. WOW

So I am now in a rush. I thought I had reserve the whole day today to pack my bag but I was watching Youtube the whole time. I told myself, "Aiya. Later then pack also no difference one."

I frantically took every piece of clothing that I can find and don't even bother to have a visual image in my mind about how to pair them up. Not that I always pair them up nicely but this is seriously not on the priority list!

I hope I won't forget to bring my passport!

Before I forget...

Something that put a smile on my face :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home