Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tired!

Take a look at my PSB (paint story board) at the left side bar. I had just updated a new story and it's called "Part 15: Vacation". Mainly, it's about my Pekanbaru trip with Shao cheng and William and it has been such a long time since I drew using Paint.

Anyway, I just want to redeem myself because I won't be able to blog about the Pekanbaru trip until I get the photos of delicious food from Sc's camera. He can only pass it to me on Monday which means the fastest I can blog it out will be by Tuesday.

But I think I won't be able to do that because I am meeting my FYP supervisor right after school on the first day of school. Yes, how sucks can it be? Not forgeting the first RJ whereby I wanna leave a good impression to the facilitator that I am not writing something just to hand in as a reflection journal.

And today, I made a wasted trip to school because apparently the calendar notice that I left for the FYP supervisor was unseen. He couldn't attend to us as he went for the year one orientation camp thingy. Much to say, I hate the year one!

However, if I say it was a wasted trip, then I will be sorry to William and Shao cheng who was having a great time playing L4D together right after the meetings in school.

Especially William who lives in Bishan, had to come all the way to Clementi just to play the addictive L4D. Shao cheng had to go back Johor the next day and had his virgin taste of L4D. He love it to the maximum!

If only time can stay around the holiday and school days don't haunt me so soon, it will be great. Like I said, a new semester marks a new pain. But I hate to say it, it will eventually gets better when you know another bunch of fun-loving friends.

Note*: I do not forget friendship, in fact I remember them better than I remember Physics formula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home