Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today

My day ended with a 3 round mahjong game with family members like my mum, sis and her husband. I lost $14 and I know I am super suay the whole time. My mum was the one that won tonight and I calculated it to be about $40 although she refused to say.

Halfway through the game, we were extremely hungry and obviously no one wanted to go down and buy food. My mum didn't cook anything as she self declared off day. She said that it is still labour day. We ordered pizza hut delivery.

Morning time was playing Ether Saga Online the whole time. It is the game that I am into recently. Story line of the game is like journey to the west and it is developed by China I guess. It's kind of rare since good games are usually developed by Korean and Japanese.

In case you are interested in Ether Saga Online, you can join me by clicking HERE

Saturday, 2 May

Stayed home the entire day to slack. I was also frantically looking for my thermometer. I remembered I bought like dozens of them? but they were nowhere to be found.

The reason for finding thermometer is because every students need to bring it to school on Monday for temperature taking. The school will not be selling it and I foresee that lots of people will forget to bring thermometer. Looks like swine flu will be something to be reckon with.

UPDATED*



Ok, from now on, I will correct anyone who says swine flu and give them the proper term to use like; Influenza A comma H1N1 infection. whatever~

Friday, 1st May (Labour day)

Went City vibe with Tb, Mk, Hx and Ws. Played Left 4 dead and DotA then dinner and home. Was feeling very happy by the time I got home because it is only Friday. That means I have saturday and sunday when this particular friday felt like weekend for me.

Played with Timothy and as usual, he was very cheeky. He kept smiling at me for no reasons and this is the part I am afraid of.



He is afraid of this toy.



But it looked like him!



And I know why he is smiling at me.



This must be the reason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home