Thursday, April 30, 2009

After the rain, it happens.

Hate going to school in the morning when it was raining heavily. I walked in the most careful manner to avoid having my own slippers splattering water onto the back of my legs. I also need to worry about slipping off because my slippers had little friction left.

I told myself, "just one day and tomorrow will be labour day." and continued walking through the heavy rainfalls with new-found determination. Not that I am bragging or what but I think labour day is created just for me and others who had worked hard!

The other day I was having lunch with Tb and he was feeling stressful about his school. I, of course had the "stress" level too but I think I am in a better position to lend a listening ear than to complain together.

I just hope that labour day will be a day for all the people in the world that worked extremely hard before and will take this day to play their hearts out or rest if they want to.

But, eve of labour day, which is today, is not a good reason for increment of movie tickets. Teresa, Yuenky, Sherman and me paid $10 for each person when we are buying movie tickets today. It was supposed to be $6 per pax as we went before 6pm.

We watched the movie "Horsemen" and that is not the main point.



The main point is, why are they increasing the price of a movie ticket on an eve of a public holiday? (Although they gave us popcorns and a drink to go along with. hehe) I just don't like the idea of giving us something that we didn't order in the first place and later increase the price without noticing us.

However, I secretly thinks that it is actually quite worth to pay $10 for a movie ticket and a small popcorn and drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home