Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stop bugging me.



Actions used on this buggy: smack, hit, whack, kill, miss, piak and tio or kena.

Another undeserving bug flew into my room and rested on my wall. When I was about to use the bathroom, I saw this bug beautifully positioned on the wall above my bag.

Like most of the time, I always commented it to my mum and she will patiently ask me to roll up a newspaper to kill it. I am kind of afraid to waste my "today" paper and only tear 1 piece to roll it up.

Unfortunately, the roll up paper didn't have enough strength to knock out the bug. Not because I use too little force but simply because the paper bend when it hit against the wall.

This resulted in me missing the target which is not my usual standards. (I usually 1 hit KO it) Nevermind, I quickly get my reinforcements by rolling the entire "today" newspaper to kill it. I meant business when I do it with the whole thing hor.

The bug cleverly flew to the ceilings and thought that I will be silly enough to wait for it to come down by itself. Or the bug think that I am not tall enough to reach the ceilings.

With a tremendous jump, (my neighbours below my unit can feel the impact!) I swiped it off the ceilings and caused the bug to fly in a berserk mode. Now this bug is getting my attention because it requires so much from me.

It anyhow-ed fly and landed on another piece of wall which is very near to the first time I've seen it. I put one hand on my waist and the other holding on to the roll up newspaper. (This suggests aiming time)

With great accuracy, I managed to hit its left leg which is what I wanted in the first place. I don't want to destroy it entirely because I am afraid that its blood will splatter everywhere. Secondly, I want to take pictures of how it died and so I aim for its left leg only to give it a "struggling" looks.

Overall, it was a success! Not to forget I threw it back to the tree outside my window as a warning message to the other bugs that kept invading my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home