Sunday, April 26, 2009

Revamped, me.

Last week was school reopening. I promised not to bore people with school stuff but this certainly goes through my entries as it evokes a different kind of feelings all together. I no longer feel scare and having the phobia whenever school's starting and I wondered why?

Despite going through the first one week of the school, I feel stress than scare. This semester gives me no time to eat and relax. Although we go school at a different timing, our breaks reduces half an hour overall. This means that you choose to eat or do work. Being the first week, of course we must work to impress!

Wednesday no longer become my free day because of the FYP. I swear I was a more diligent person now. (not that I am not diligent in the past) I get anxious whenever I think of the tasks to do for FYP and keep setting goals that seemed unaccomplishable.

When I thought weekends will be heaven for me, I went jogging with Hx in the morning and you ask me why? Because, school's imposing a system that requires us, year 3, to pass a Nafa test so that we can better prepare ourselves for NS. Those that failed the test will have to go through a training in school for 13 weeks, 2 training per week. (To think I have a tight schedule already, they are adding more into me if I fail the test...)

We went for the school's briefing and was horrified by the news of a school training system for those who fail the test. I was already imagining myself in that school's program no matter how much I hated it. I guess the reasons why they made the 5 polytechnics goes through this training program is because...

Soldier dies while doing chin ups

and many other reasons lah. Like they compare the statistics and found out that poly students usually fail the NAFA test and go in the PTP phase until we take up their maximum intakes.

Very angry. Ever since I left secondary school, I haven't been trying how many times I can pull chin ups. This is the hardest station for me because even in secondary school days, the maximum times I can pull is 3. I just confirmed it last saturday that my maximum is 4. Passing would require 8 :(

So anyway, I will keep training even if I know I will be failing. For those that laughed at me, I don't care because I know I have a bunch of friends that will accompany me to train and that's all it matters.

After jogging with Hx, we went to have an early breakfast and head over to his house with Tb. Meet up with Mk at city vibe for L4D cum DotA session. Take up their $25 package as it is very worth. ($25 for 25 hours of lan gaming!)



Still owe Tb money... Here's your receipt.

It had been weeks since I last posted Timothy's pictures. Here you go!







Eating yan yan biscuit. He knows how to mix with the chocolate hor!



Banged the table if you stop feeding him with the drinks.

Some overdue photos of Mk's birthday at Fish & Co.



Birthday boy and me.



Tb and Hx.

Bye! Need to brave through another week of school. AND OMG, This friday is LABOUR DAY! NO SCHOOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home