Friday, May 8, 2009

Irritant

That day I was coming down from the stairs of the overhead bridge, an Indian man was in front of me walking at a very slow, relax way. He must have noticed me because he turned back and looked at me. After he seen me, he attempted to walk down the stairs at a faster speed.

I was thinking "Sure, this man must be in a rush to overtake me, afraid that I will be blocking his way instead." And so, this man is ahead of me by let's say 5 steps?

He then changed his speed back to the normal pace when he reaches the ground. My usual pace is faster than his by 2 times and within seconds, I tried to overtake him again.

To my horror, he looked at me like as if I was going to rob his money what. He walked even faster than before but it was of no difference. The pavement is narrow but he walked in the middle like as if anyone as thin as me can overtake him by the sides.

I was no longer tolerable of him and his "I-want-to-rob-your-money" face that I decided to overtake him by the sides. With a swift motion, his curly-wurly hair flew a bit, and I got past him and smile to myself. I DID IT!

I especially don't like this kind of people that keep blocking me. I remembered this one time when I was running the 2.4km test thingy. This guy keep running faster and faster whenever he see me overtaking him. When he is at a safe distance from me, HE WALK! (How dare him!)

Where got people adopt this kind of strategy one? He think I am a meter or something that gauge his stamina? Totally play cheat one lor. Make me lose my stamina by chasing after him!

Anyway, Mas selamat got caught! *open champagne*

It can finally bring a rest to all of us. Him, running loose in the wild is like an irritant to us! But we know that we cannot let our guards down. We should be vigilant at all times.



Take a break, take a toilet break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home