Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nuisance.


I was reading Wendy's blog and remembered a case similar to hers which I felt I must write it down. If I don't write it down, I cannot sleep in peace!

Listen up!

It was a sunny day. (pretend) I went to my grandma's house to study. It was very near to exam period and one of my friend lived very near to my grandma's house and I decided to meet him up and study together.

Since it was early, I decided to stay at my grandma's house until he reaches and then I go down and meet him. I thought I won't be staying long and I left my shoes outside the house. For your information, it was a puma limited edition army print shoes.

When my friend called me to inform me that he reached, I went to the door and get my shoes. To my horror, it was not there anymore! I left it there a few minutes ago.

I let my imagination run wild to come up with the most ridiculous ideas about how the shoes can go missing on it's own. Some ideas that got me hooked are that the shoes got blown away by mysterious winds or I didn't wear any shoes in the first place.

I begin to suspect that it must be the neighbours who had stolen it. On the right is Malay family and their children are very noisy. They keep shouting 24/7 and they always play at the corridors. They must have kick my shoes into their house and kept it away from me.

Can you imagine one day when you want to go out and you cannot find your shoes? Some more I had to borrow a pair of slippers and they are of flowery kind. The slippers are too small for my feet and the strap is like going to explode!

Amazingly, they kind of know I am not living there. Why do I say so? Because the next week when I go to my grandma's house again, I saw my puma limited edition army print shoes on the steps of stairs outside their house.

The shoes was placed nicely and there's a pair of socks in them which does not belong to me. I stared at it with anger and the shoes almost caught on fire. I stomped towards the shoes and grab it back while murmuring vulgarities all along.

I put the "taken-back" shoes outside my grandma's house and don't bother to close the door. I sat very near to the door and kept looking at it. After like half an hour, I heard the door of the Malay family opened. I adjusted myself quickly and sat up straight to have a better view of my shoes.

I heard a scream of "DSJFJDSfdfnkjeednaskd" in Malay. I cannot understand Malay but I figured it out anyway. He must be saying "where's MY shoes". Then I saw a teenager guy walked past the door while attempting to get the shoes back.

I STARED AT HIM WITH THE BIGGEST EYES until my eyes hurts. He must have been shocked as he is guilty and my eyes is that scary, he ran back to his house.

To this date, I am still wearing that shoes and it is a comfortable one. I cannot imagine myself losing that pair of limited edition shoes to someone like him.

Calling police is not going to solve this problem. You need to do it back to him like how he deserves it.

p/s: I can imagine Wendy throwing her neighbour's dustpan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, your actions are FUNNEEEEHH!! Thumbs up though!

April 5, 2010 at 4:40 PM 

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home