Thursday, May 14, 2009

Professionals

Sometimes I really hate "kiasu" aunties that snatch seats on the MRT. Whenever the middle platform train open the door at around 5 to 6pm, all the people rushed in and the passengers that is trying to exit, couldn't exit at all.

Some even "TSK" you for blocking them and obstructing them from getting a seat. There was even one time when I was trying to exit the door and there is this auntie that stepped on my foot. She "TSK-ed" me with a stupid face and I "OI" her back. She just ignored me and went ahead to snatch her seats. Very rude!

But today, I want to applaud an auntie which made me laugh just watching the way she "protected" herself against broken necks.



You see, broken necks are the guy above that always sleeps without having a control over their neck. They can sway from right to left and left to right without knowing that they are causing irritation to others beside them. They only wake up if they accidentally bang their heads on the window or their head touches the one beside them.

Now, I, of course, had similar experience as this auntie but the usual me will just avoid his head and kept a distance away from him. I was sitting opposite to this scene and was happily enjoying the show.

What made me burst out laughing is the way the auntie reacted. She cleverly knocked her shoulder against that guy and she quickly looked to her right, pretending that the MRT had jerked violently to cause the knock.



She did all these in a matter of seconds without thinking or whatsoever. A normal person might have a thought in their mind that if the guy came nearer once more, then I will take precaution against it. But this auntie is really amazing! She is like a professional that had this scenario a million times to react so quickly!

I really applaud her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home