Thursday, May 28, 2009

Woohoo!

Not going school tomorrow and my 2 weeks holiday coming up! Glad that I went to school today no matter how reluctant I am. Thanks to Zakia, Shao Cheng, Andy, William, Teresa and Yuenky which made my sickness a bit better!

Let's side track a bit. I noticed that laughing is the best medicine. It cures all the illnesses and headaches. I secretly laughed to this picture...



For the two who know what I mean, you must be laughing now! I think it's like print screen and submiting it. "I didn't do it but I found this on grosskia.blogspot.com"

Had marketing UT after school and it was stressful. I managed to finish the test although there is a 2 marks question which I anyhow answered. I was relieved that I spent adequate time on the 8 and 10 marks questions.

After school went Causeway point, Dian Xiao Er for belated birthday celebration cum mini gathering with Yuenky. (offline queen)

Only me and Teresa can make it. All the other members of the cheapo gang, WHERE ARE YOU ALL?



Marmite Chicken: Nice but I don't like the bones... lazy



Ma-Po Tofu: not spicy



Ten Wonder Duck: Nice!





After that, chiong home to watch the Paris and Milan (Nu wang ben se). By the way, I had finally found the link to watch all the episodes @ www.singaporewave.com

Auntie Lucy ROCKS!

Last but not least, Sunday going botanic garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home