Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hurrays!

Lots of good news! First thing first, Paint story board (PSB) has added a new story due to the demand of William Peterus. This episode talks about my school which implement a "reaching-school time system". For those who are careless, they will forget about the new timing system and went to school at the wrong time. William is one of them.

For more hilarious information, click HERE. Look out for the buttercup student that William annoyed and the armpit hair facilitator!

Yesterday played mahjong with my sis, Mk and Hx. Won $5 and that's because I forced Zakia and william to wish me luck.

This coming Sunday will be celebration for my Sis birthday. Her real birthday falls on the 25th May.

Subsequently,

Happy birthday Yuenky (22nd May)
Happy birthday Jinjin (23rd May)
Happy birthday Shiying (23rd May)

Happy birthday Sis (25th May)

I can practically change the happy birthday song to...


*Play happy birthday cassette*

Happy birthday to Yuenky,
Happy birthday to Jinjin,
Happy birthday to Shi ying-ing.
Happy birthday to SIS!


Not forgetting to mention that today is a miserable day. I had coffee in the morning, afternoon milo and these are my meals while I am in school. After school, I did FYP and only had dinner around 7pm.

When me and Teresa is going to Causeway point Banquet to have chicken rice, we saw that the whole banquet was empty. I was observant enough to tell that foods were left on the tables, untouched.

I kpo-ed abit and found out that the level 6 carpark caught on fire. Banquet, sakae and cathay on level 7 had to stop their business and people were evacuated. This explains the left untouched food on the tables when we, the first customers, entered Banquet after the evacuation.

Me and teresa thought about how wasteful it is to leave our food behind just because of evacuation. Imagine you just bought a $8 western food and people ask you to leave the place immediately. We said from our bottom of the hearts that even if there is an explosion behind our back, we will continue eating and even fumes and fire will not stop us from finishing the meal. That's the spirit of CHEAPO GANG! *shout*

Hmm, Sis's husband will be leaving for Paris tomorrow (Saturday). He will go for 1 week first and later 8 months. I think my Sis will be sad and missing him a lot.

Ok, got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home