Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The sick feeling!

I feel like slime now! My temperature inside my body is hot while my outer layer is cold. That's how a slime feels like. Or at least that is what I think slime should be like. Fear not, I don't have H1N1 influenza because I declare my temperature every school days~

My feeling now is horrible. I am like a rotten vegetable. I am madly drinking down glasses of plain water and the soft headache is tingling me at the right time whenever I smile or open my mouth. The head or brain area is hotter than the body and I am refused to eat panadols.

I feel that panadols should be the last resort and not be taken in as sweets. Oh! I forget to mention about my swallowing of saliva. It has a spiky and rough feeling whenever I swallow something.

I guess the main reason why I am suddenly feeling sick is because I consumed too much hot things. Like yesterday, we were doing FYP and I had the sudden urge to eat something. I dragged choosie along and I bought the "boost" chocolate. The chocolate had a thick caramel in every bite and I seldom eat those stuff.

In the same day, I drank hot milo and it's so thick that kind. Thick until you can feel the milo powder on the throat.

The other day I was telling someone about my special "feelings". I can sense when I am going sick. I know if I don't do something about it, I will fall sick the next day. That person, whom I cannot remember, told me that he or she has this feeling too. She can even "feel" weather. (Ma chiam weather forecast)

So today, I am officially sicked and had taken leave but bad things just don't stop here. I was using the toilet and when I came out from it, I slipped and fell on my buttock! Luckily my head didn't land on the steps. I should draw it out...



It was the most painful experience and I stayed in that position for 10 seconds? After 10 seconds, the pain from the buttock slowing travelled to the brain and I rolled on the floor and saw a dead cockroach right in my face (the latter was just kidding!)

I tried to let out some sound but no voice came out, mysteriously. The total thing take about 40 seconds before I can stand up again. I was lucky to say that my brain sent a message to my left hand's nerves and instructed it to move quickly before I fall and supported me. If the back of my head hit the steps, I should be blanked out like as if someone switched me off.

Tomorrow will be UT and Seoul garden after school for Yuenky's birthday. I can imagine myself not coming on Friday because of the heaty food on Thursday. Needless to say, Friday will be the last day of school before my 2 weeks holidays. If I am well, I will go school. If not, no point going school and stress myself out as it will be a stressful day on Friday anyway.

Oh ya! Yesterday went Teresa's house for mahjong session. Won $15 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home