Friday, June 26, 2009

Tuesday, 23 Jun

For those that had watched Transformers must be awaiting for Transformers 2. So much so that it came out on Tuesday, all the die hard fans flocked to the cinemas in all parts of Singapore to watch the robot's movie.



For me, I didn't watch Transformer and hence I didn't know what to expect for this movie except that it is full of good reviews. However, the hardcore fans didn't mind the extra dollars for sneak previews when the actual released date is just the next day. Can't they wake for the next day for normal price?

Hmm, I wasn't the "fans" but because I didn't want to lose out to the others, I watched the sneak preview at West Mall which cost 8 dollar per ticket. I think the movie worth my 8 dollar because it is actually quite good. In fact, it is better than Terminator Salvation.

Read from some source that the beautiful Megan Fox in Transformers 2 is actually a man. My sis and I are looking out on whether she have an adam's apple throughout the movie and conclude that sometimes she have it and sometimes she don't have it! The idea is that maybe she use a hammer to crush it?

Wednesday, 24 Jun

Went to look at my sis's new flat and it is actually quite near to Jurong point. Then after that went to Pizza hut with Hx and sis.



This just give me the idea for tomorrow's bbq! *tink*



I just love stuff crust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Can I just eat the stuff crust and don't eat the middle part?



After Pizza hut, we went to arcade and walk around. We saw this machine in X zone which is called "Push sweets machine". The name of this machine is by yours truly.



The objective of the game is to scope the sweets and pour it onto the staggering platform that keep moving. The idea is to allow the sweets to drop and HIT a checker that is located near the platform. Once the sweet hits the checker, a meter will spin and update red thing in the picture above. Once that red thing is full bar, you will win the grand prize.

AND WE DID WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!!!



Not going to tell how much we spent on the push sweets machine to get this prize but I can say that this prize that we won with our determination will be a gift to Tb aka Jinhong for his birthday present!

Happy birthday to JinHong in advanced! (30th June)

Thursday, 25 Jun

You know what?...

ITS ZAKIA BIRTHDAY!!!! (I am running out of colours to use but I insist of using red because that is her favourite colour! Go Arsenal)

So we didn't go to school as promised because it will be a day off the hectic schedule. Besides, who goes to school on birthday?

Anyway, I went to Kbox with Tb and Ws. Then after that was Bugis street. When all else fails, we arranged a Dai dee session at my house for a gambling show down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home