Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Listening to this.



This will be the CD that I will be paying attention to. Really love the tracks no. 2 (Yuan Wu Qu), 5 (Bai Qi) and 8 (Ming Zhi Gu Fan) of the album. Whenever the song is being played, I listened carefully to it's lyrics and it evokes a certain feeling that is comfortable. It's like all my worries are all gone.

Right now, typing this entry, I am listening to this CD. I love the attitude, singing style and composing talent that she presented in the CD. Usually it's really hard to convince me to buy a CD unless it is from Stefanie Sun. But this CD definitely give me the urge to buy it right away because I had been waiting for it!

The other day, Timothy was eating his Lollipop that he chosen from a store and I straight love his last finger while holding his lolli.





When it comes to eating, he has his way.



How is this finger possible?

Monday, 8 Jun

Went to Kbox with Ws, Tb and Sis. Had a marvellous singing session because there is new people which means new songs being sang! They all dished out their representative song that they were good at to impress each other. We all sang our hearts out and felt that today's session is definitely a worth one.

After that, went to Vivo city to catch a movie. Ws went home and Hx joined in. The movie that we watched is Terminator salvation.



I must say I never like Robots from Transformers but I surely love Terminator Salvation! Someone kept telling me Terminator Salvation isn't nice and thankfully I watched it nevertheless. Sometimes, I shouldn't listen to other people's reviews or else I will miss out a show that is good.

I guess everyone had their own opinion and that is not up to me to judge it. Just like you, reading my reviews and not being convinced by it! BOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home