Saturday, June 20, 2009

Timothy, save me!!

I am feeling worried and stress now but it seemed like there's no one there to be my listening ears. I am reluctant to say out my worries fearing that others will think that I am just asking for sympathy. The usual one person which I often approach is my sister but she seemed like having a bigger load than me, making my own problem compared to hers appear smaller.

Timothy is sleeping soundly right now. My greatest wish is to see him awake with a smile so sweet to melt my heart. Even if he didn't smile, his watery dew-like eyes will give me a sense of hope that everything is okay. There's nothing to worry about. Really.

Looking at this picture taken yesterday,



I recalled the scenario that happened at "Sheng Siong". Before that, we were at Ikea buying chairs, tibits and food. The tibits were mainly bought for Timothy and when we reached Sheng Siong, Timothy picked up a "YanYan" because he had eaten it before



He wanted to eat it but the item had not been purchased hence we cannot open it. But my sis and mum open it up for Timothy. I was shocked!



Ok, here's Timothy with the yanyan biscuit, holding it so elegantly like a straw. He merely ate a stick or two out of the whole. He licked the cream away refusing to bite the biscuit. Sometimes when I looked at him, all my worries are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home