Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A lot to say

Haven't been updating my blog for the longest time and this is because of the stupid connection that have been causing me lots of problem. Now, I am holding onto the wires while I type, hoping that the LAN wire will not give up on me. In these days, who still uses wired connection? ME!

Anyway, let me introduce something called "cross stitch" to you. Not Lilo and stitch but CROSS stitch! In laymen term, it means stitching using a needle in a cross way to form a picture. Say easier than done, it requires hard work and determination to complete even a 10*10 grid!

However, if you take some time and effort, it can really work magic. Imagine your loved ones receiving a cross-stitch picture of himself or herself done by you, that moment will be fantastic and indescribable! It means sincerity and honour because that will be the only piece in the world!

Now, after you read till here, why not make an extra effort to press the link below to see what cross stitch can do? If you are interested, you can even contact the owner to teach you a skill to impress your friend on their birthday. You can even cross stitch your idol onto your t-shirt!

http://www.thecross-stitchshop.blogspot.com/

Drag me to hell

During the holidays, went to watch Drag me to hell with Tb and Hx.

My sis didn't go because she was scare of this kind of movie genre. Boo to her. However, the movie turns out to be "scary movie" kind of humour whenever Mrs ganish banged her false teeth out of her mouth.



Her "refused-to-die" attitude gave me the idea that this movie should change its title to "One hell of a bugger". Despite stapling her face and kicking her with high heels, she can still carry a huge rock to break a car window. The only thing that puzzled me is how she got into a car?

However, I must say that some of the scenes scare me. The sound effect and volume gave me a jump whenever something pop out.

-------------------------------------

Some time ago, when I was returning home on my sis's car, I witnessed a car crash. I didn't witnessed the whole process but the aftermath of the incident. I quickly took out my handphone to take pictures. We quickly buy 4D but didn't win :(





The front part shattered into pieces. Poor thing. Most probably the black coloured car is going to pay the white car's back boot repair fee and his own fronts.

-------------------------------------

On Monday, left school halfway to watch movie at Vivo. Land of the lost



Called Hx along. Tb didn't go because he go back for reservist. I know it is very "sian" for him because that Monday was his start of holiday but I guess one week will be over soon! That Monday was also my first day of school and I immediately skipped it. Monday blues, blame who? (wow! rhyme)

Land of the lost is a funny show but has no story line at all. Things can happen anyhow they like it. Sitting beside us is a bunch of children and they keep laughing crazily. My sis threw a peanut sideway, hitting a kid that keep laughing "anyhowing-ly". That peanut stops his laughing and he ran to his mother, crying. GAGAGAAG!

------------------------------------------

Sometimes when no one is around to look after Timothy and my sis had to drive from one place to another. This is how she do it...



Timothy is just so adorable when
HE IS ASLEEP!

Just like today, my aunt came over to my house and help look after Timothy because my sis and mum had to go to work while my sis's maid had just returned to her own country. It was a tiring day for my aunt and me because Timothy only want his mum. Bathing resulted in water all over us because he refused to bath. Sleeping was his only adorable side because he kept crying for his mum!

Another adorable moment is when he is sitting in the machine car of shopping center.



We were so careless that we forget to bring Timothy's shorts out! His bottom was pampers!

-------------------------------------------

Lastly, this coming Sunday(21st Jun) will be flea market at sunset way. I will be bringing some of my stuffs to sell there! So fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home