Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pizza and steamboat.

Yesterday went to Tb's house for Canadian pizza delivery! He had this survey job that required him to dine in Canadian pizza or have it delivered to his door step. Of course he chose the deliver to door step! After trying it, he just have to fill up the survey and that's all. Easy and Shiok!

As this was my virgin try at Canadian pizza, I wondered what will be nice. I took a look at the menu that Tb sent me through Msn, I straight away saw smoked salmon and kept telling myself that I must have this.

This is what Tb ordered: BBQ CHICKEN BONANZA



Ingredient: Tender Chicken Breast, Special BBQ Sauce, Onions, Capsicum, Fresh Tomatoes.

This is the Smoked salmon:



Smoked Salmon, Onions, Capsicum, Herbs and Black Olives

Note: I heard that Olives are expensive ingredient so no matter how tasteless it is, I must not waste a bit of it.



Nuggets and wedges.

In my opinion, I think Canadian pizza as compared to Pizza hut is a tad too healthy for a pizza. Both CP and PH are generous with the ingredients but Pizza hut's ingredients definitely taste tastier than Canadian Pizza.

Another thing to compare would be the selection of flavours. I like Canadian pizza in a way that they offers many different types of pizza like smoked salmon, atlantis and Singapura special. However, Pizza hut wins it back by having the stuff crust under it's sleeves.

Prices and offers wise, Canadian pizza is always 2 for the price 1 pizza while pizza hut is during promotion time. For example now, Pizza hut have this promotion at 2 pizza for $20. For your information, Canadian's regular pizza is priced at $21.90.

After that, my sis came to Tb's house. She drove us to fetch my mum and Timothy. Then me, Tb, sis and husband went for Steamboat at night.



The soup base was chicken and "pai gu" something. We didn't order any spicy base because sis's husband warned us that the spicy base soup is too spicy (China's Ma La style). My sis commented that the spicy soup has no spicy taste but your lips will be paralysed by it and your mouth will have no feeling. The next day will be a lost of voice.



Threw in all the ingredients and there's even flower crab. However, I didn't see any prawns. Water was free flow and it cost $15 per pax. No GST or whatsoever.

Wanted to watch movie afterwards but it was 10pm and we stinks from the steamboat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home