Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday, 27 Jun

In lieu of BBQ at West coast park, we changed to Sakura at Science centre. The people that went include me, my 2 sisters, sis's husband, Timothy, my mum, aunt, cousin jiayi, Ws, Hx and Tb. The main reason is to celebrate Tb's birthday by gathering lots of people so that the whole event will not be too quiet. This is the first time I experienced eating buffet with so many people altogether.



Although BBQ might be more fun in terms of barbecuing your own food but eating buffet is definitely a much more comfortable thing.



You know the usuals? Always start the buffet with loads of sashimi because Sakura is the best buffet place that have unlimited flow of sashimi. Besides, its more worth it if you eat Sashimi in Sakura. Otherwise, you can go other buffet places because the stuff is usually the same anyway.



Another favourite! Grill salmon with Ahjipalia sauce. This time, each salmon pieces is thicker and juicer. I wonder why is that so? Maybe this is the period where the salmon-catching is at its optimum?

My sis secretly took a photo of us eating greedily and just nice my mum's hand blocked my whole face!



Subsequently, my mum's hand attempt to block me again but I managed to siam just in time!



What about Timothy? He's busy picking up different flavours of pudding to play with. At times, he stuff his "Doraemon's favourite food" into the cup.

This is doraemon favourite food

We then came up with this myth that whenever someone drinks from a cup that has the dough or pancakes smell, it means that, that cup is the one that is used by Timothy! How disturbing!



Anyway, by the time we are all very full that our stomach almost burst, we left the place stealing "Ta bao-ing" 7 puddings or so... They all came to my house and play Dai dee till 3am and then my sis drove them home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home