Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weapons

Part 8 of paint story board is out. In case you forget or are new to my blog, the paint story board is located at my profile page. Simply press "profile" and choose the parts that you want to watch. In case you forget again, you can request to ask me to draw you in the paint story board. Just tell, message, msn or tag me that you want to be in the parts and I will try to link the story up. You can also tell me how you want the story to go according to your preferences. Please keep the replies and comments coming in because they are really being appreciated by me!

For those who know me, I had told them of this weapon that I wanted to create long ago. The weapon that I am talking about is the umbrella. Finally I am able to draw it out using the paint story board. I always just describe it to my friends verbally and I wonder if they really understands. Maybe they understand only a part of it but misses out on alot of details. Now that I draw it out, it will provide a visuals that can really speak out words better. Of course it includes more functions than that!. The story doesn't just end there actually. After opening the umbrella, it should be able to spin upon pressing a third button. But maybe it will be too gore if the umbrella is tried on a real humans instead. My spinning is those of a high powers, not those fan-like power. yes, those windmill generated :) ouch!

Haha, probably you don't know what I am saying. But nevermind. School was like holiday again. Used the breaks very fully. No wastage. School ended and Wei zhong ask us to go home together. It's the first time he ask to go home together. Wonder if it is him. Anyway we went to the Mcdonalds and eat. There were Ian, Jiajun, Andrew, Wei Zhong and me. It's really fun to chat and eat like that. I miss the W25A days. It's more relaxing and fun. But we know that time cannot go back. I really want to go back through any time machine. Can I? I hope I can...

As I am typing these, my heart is crying. Friends starts to change for the better or change for the worst. Some of the best friends that I had can be people that I seldom talked to, last time. Isn't it amazing that it is fated to be like that? Nobody has controls over it but we paved our paths now and each steps we takes will determine our futures. Maybe in the future, the best friends we had now will become the enemies. But I just want to say a big "thank you" to all my friends that consider me, as a friend.

Forgive me if I had vent my anger on you
Forgive me if I didn't remember you for a moment
Forgive me if we had quarrel
Forgive me if I am in the wrong
Forgive me for everything.

Ok finish with the Emo parts, now is the news section. I guess most of you doesn't read the newspaper, so here I am, bringing you the most interesting news that I came across today!

As we know that Halloween is coming, most people will not care about it. The 17th annual Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade was held in New York City last sunday. The event is the largest dog Halloween party in the United States with an annual attendance of over 400 costumed dogs. I am sure the dog lovers will be fascinated by the event. Sorry, but I am not. I love cats...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ A dog dressed in a spider costume takes part in Halloween costume parade

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Dog Chiquita poses as Queen Elizabeth. Nice.

I also want to celebrate Halloween. So, I anyhow-ly <--- (copy from Qi and Ian) grabs a toy from my cabinet that look the weirdest. Tada~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Double eyelid swan: What weird looking? Why has it to be me? I was the ugly duckling but you don't have to pin point me out. You had humiliate me and now you throw me back into the cabinet after taking a picture of me. You are the worst owner ever. I hope I was not bought by you from the shelves.

Weijian's reply: You are weird looking and that's a fact. It has to be you because you are lucky to be chosen by me to be the weirdest looking toy ever! So what if you are the ugly duckling? I will not only pin point you but also hammer nails on you. I did not humiliate you because you are fugly, but it is because I never dare to show it to anyone. You will caused heart attack if you were a present to someone. I am not a worst owner but you are a worst toy. I forget to tell you that I didn't bought you but you are a prize that was given to me. I wasn't happy at all because you are not the prize that I initially aimed for. Back to the cabinet*

Haha. I think I am a sadist person on Earth! It was just a joke la. Hope you have fun. Poor toy... saying sorry.

Ronica called me and I said that we will meet her on Thursday! So jia jun and zhi han, hope that you all can make it!

Everyone, Nights is still young!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home