Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Show off

Today going to post about things that was once my passion. As most of you, my friends, knows that I am someone who runs fast. So, today posts is all about my running, sport's day, trophies and my excitement. If you find that it will be boring, then you can leave now. But don't be like that la.... Let me show off abit la. Let me tell you the stories of my glory moments that I once have!. Let's begin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ This is my 2nd trophy of my beginning. Sad to say that the 1st trophy was broken into pieces when I was sweeping the floor and knocking it over. That is why I do not have the picture of it. It's my 1st trophy and I got it at Primary 1 when I just entered primary school. From then on, I told myself that I must win more trophies to replace it back. But it was just a dream. A dream that has been broken and can never recover it back. Enough of the broken trophy. This 2nd one should be something that I must treasure. I got it at Primary 2 for running the 30m flat race. I got 2nd place. Not bad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ This is my Primary 3 trophy! This time running the Novelty race and got 2nd place again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ This is from Primary 4, 50m Novelty race. This time, I got 1st place. See the improvements?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Getting tired and jealous from seeing my trophies? Well, this is Primary 5. 4x100m relay, 1st place. As you can see, I start to change from running individuals to relays. The results of running relay is quite good as this is my first time, and even get in first place.

Primary 6, no achievements. Busy with PSLE and they do not allow us to participate. :(. Moving to secondary schools where more challenges awaits. The runners get tougher but that is not going to stop me. In fact, I did well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Just entered secondary 1 at year 2002 and teachers had high hopes for me. They put me in 200m and 400m race. Didn't disappoint them and got 3rd and 1st for 200m and 400m race, respectively. The smaller trophy is the 200m and the bigger trophy is the 400m. So happy. The teachers named me the 400m record holder as I got the same timing as the previous record holder. It's a pity, I didn't break it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Secondary 2 and my teachers placed high hopes on me but I crushed it. He placed me as the 400m runner but I fell down near to the finishing line. At the moment when I fall, I was first. I saw the 2nd person close to me and hence, I want to increase my speed. But it was a huge mistakes. I fall down and lost my 400m race.
Despite the failure, I excel in 800m instead. I got 1st place for 800m and it is my first time running 800m. Distances is really very different from 400m and I did not plan. I just run at my fastest speed and got 1st. Really.
Not only that, I also got 2nd in 4x400m relay. The trophy is 800m race and the plate is 4x400m race.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ Secondary 3, Didn't take part in Sport's day. Was too disappointed with myself falling down. Did some cheering. Instead I ran the cross country the first time and came in 12th. It was really tiring consider the fact that I need to run without stopping and maintaining at a confident speed. I remembered I swallow my vomit when it was going to come out near the finishing line. The taste was Gross. I almost fainted because of the tiredness. When I finish the race, my friends came over to congratulate me. I couldn't see their faces clearly and I just breathe hard.

Secondary 4. NO Participation at all. Too old and no energy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ This is Secondary 5 plate. Didn't like these kind of plates. I like trophies better. Anyway, this is for running 4x100m. Got in 3rd place. I guess it's really about the enthusiasm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is about it. Hope you didn't fall asleep. Today, I am still enjoying jogging with friends although I observes that I am getting fatter and fatter each days. Help me by asking me to exercise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home