Friday, October 19, 2007

Carpenter tools international

Today is friday! 1 more day to saturday. That is one of the way to keep myself positive. I tell myself that it is friday and I will have a break after today. Going to school on a holiday mood. I thought I will not be the one to present about math's solution to the class. I thought I will just need to act clever abit and the facilitator will not choose me. I thought I can just slack and sits around the whole day. All the thoughts were crushed and perished right infront of me. I ended up not eating lunch even though my friends, Qi and the others, asked me to eat. I was really busy because I had to get ready the slides that I am going to present, ALONE!. Luckily, a team member, that I had never team with her before, lend me a helping hand and did most of the work. Thx!

Today was a fun and enjoyable day for me (minus the presentation part). Met up with Ian, Andrew and Jia jun. I was tired but never regret to watch Carpenter tools international's performance. It was one of the coolest and memorable performance ever. The Performancer even sits around our table and answered our doubts. The person who was assigned to our table was Brad. Brad in chinese is "mian bao" (bread). Basically, a bread that talks, (breadtalk). Yea, He got a wife which coincidentally is in the CTI as well.

They were a band of young people like us who wanted to use their music to touch people's heart and spread out messages to the people. They were like angels that passes messages. They want to let more people know about Christianity. Anyway, Brad shared with us lots of things and it's rare opportunity that we get to meet people from America. It's even rarer to have him to answer our questions.

This is the photo of all the 7 members of the CTI although some of them are not easily seen because of the bright lights...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Tim. Little is known about him but I can see that he doesn't like to talk. He doesn't like to smile either. But I like his electrical guitar. It's nice and shiny!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, one of the main reason we come is because of the food. It's by Botak Jones. Looking at the picture makes you hungry. It's a large serving and it's common in America to have such a large serving. The sausages is like so huge!!! and the fries is totally different from those you had at foodcourt. Bad side about it is that,:
It has too much onions. And people who hates vegetables, you probably don't like it because it has alot of tomatos and lettuces.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last but not the least. Our favourites!!! Jessie. We managed to grab her and made her take photos with us. She was as friendly as ever. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hehe, So happy. But at the same time, tired. Getting older each day. Due to popular demands, I had to continue the Paint story board Part 3. As a new blog, I am glad to have people tagging me. It's like an encouragement to me. This brighten up my day and I am eager to post entries everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home