Sunday, October 14, 2007

Resident Evil: extinction

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday morning: I thought I will be staying home looking after my younger sister, the whole day. Luckily , it was not like that. Went out at about 5pm after some dota games.(My new mouse is too sensitive).

Meet my weekly friends. Why do I say it is weekly friends?
Reason: I only get to see them 1 week.
They are in the army and one of them is going Australia the next day but spend his last day with us!

We met up but as usual, I was the earliest. I can't be late because I lived the nearest. The one going to Australia, his name is tb. He bluff me that he reached and was like waiting for us. But when I reach there, he was no where to be seen! I call him and he say that he was topping up his farecard. When he came, he was from the Bus interchange which has no "topping up farecard machine".
Results: I was scammed.

But nevermind, anyway he is going Australia... Another friend of mine, late and never say anything <---clever.

So we went to Jurong Enterainment center and bought the tickets. There were lots of movies, but we chose Resident evil because that was what we had initially planned. Show start at 7:20pm and it's 6:23:56pm. Less than 1 hour to eat!.

We went to Kopitiam to eat. I didn't eat my favourite hotplate because of abit of cough. End up with "Zhu Chang Fen".
I told the auntie: "I want 2 Zhu Chang Fen"
She replied: "There is no 2 Zhu Change Fen, only 1 plate or 2 plate"
I said: "Your 1 plate contain how many Zhu Chang Fen"
She said as if she was the prettiest: "I told you this because I scare you end up with 2 plates. Other aunties will just give you 2 plates when u order like that. 1 plate = the amount of 1 person/=.
I said (acting as if I was thankful): "Ok then, give me 1 PLATE"

Not angry with her. Just that she wants to bring it up. Maybe she was bored. There's no customers behind me.

Ate the Zhu Chang Fen. Still have 20mins 59secs left. Went to the Jollybean and bought a Watermelon Ice blended. I thought this kind of shops only sells things that are not sweet. How to make Watermelon Ice blended:
1)Throw 2 triangle of watermelon into the blending machine
2)Add sweet syrups and soyabean milk making it up to 1/4 of the cup.
3)Throw everything inside the blending machine and press some buttons.
Done! 3 steps to make something so easy like that. $1.80. Didn't finish, throw away.

Today was really a lucky day. My sis called me and said she wanted to watch resident Evil too. She was with her boyfriend<--- wrong. She was with her husband. She bought the tickets at 7:20pm when the movies Starts! She managed to get the seats beside us!. So LUCKY.<--- tyco kia.

Resident evil: I will rate it 3/5. It's nice but it ends too fast. I like the crows in the movie because it was the most cruel creature in the Resident evil. Imagine, We are watching Resident Evil. It should be cruel and evil. But not the zombies in it, but the crows. Ok, I don't want be spoilers.

After that went to lan shop at west coast road. Took the MRT to clementi. I was surprised! It was supposed to be Hari Raya, but the number of Chinese:Malay:Indian were not proportionate. There are Hordes of Indians gathering at Field at Jurong east Mrt. Haha, They were having a party there.

We went to clementi to look for a friend that is working. Time is: 10:37:45pm Wanted to wait for him till he knocked off but it was boring and we decide to went ahead first.

Reached the lan shop and play dota and maple. Time is: 11:36:55pm Nothing speacial happened along the way. Play and play until 3:26:22am. HUNGRY! Went 7/11. Wanted to buy instant noodle. No fork. Nvm. Wanted to buy the mashed potato. No more. Then I end up with bread. Not enough. Look across the road, There is Esso and a Fair price inside it. Wanted to eat instant noodle again. Try my luck again, no fork.
So fun right? Want eat instant noodle, but it's not instant at all.

Went back lan shop, 4:05:01am. Play a few mini games. Saw an Old Secondary friend! Kamal... We play in house together! Our team won 2 rounds.
Used 1st round: Lich,
2nd round: Shadow priest.
All I did was heal ppl!

Finished! pay up at 7:41:90am

Walk to Clementi market from West Coast. Ate duck noodle and soyabean milk. Full and contented. Reached home at 8:59:59am. Yays! before 9am! Mum and sis already woke up. (I knew it! they were waiting for me, They were so worried about me)<-- as if
Nothing special because they always like that, wake up early, that kind of people.
sleep at 9:15:77am, after bath.

WOKE UP 5:03:42pm! ate some biscuit and drank coffee, wrote this post. Sis called me asking whether I want to go Grandma house.
Ok, back to Clementi again, where my friend worked last night.
Will the cycle goes again? I don't know.

Going off~

Had sore eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home