Saturday, October 13, 2007

Introduction

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My name is Weijian and I loves to draw and sleep.

My first time creating a blog! It was troublesome and tiring when creating blog. At the same time it was fun. Thx to jin jin who teach me how to make a blog. Thx to ian for comments.

It was a new blog hence I need to take some time before I get used to it. I will try to update it frequently. I am quite stupid when it comes to computer stuff but amazingly I am studying in Business Computing which should be computer-related

Just came back from somewhere, Just bath, Just feeling sleepy, Just done some part of the blog. Everything is a "just". Never complete, never enough.

Thoughts: I want to include a picture for every post (if possible). Because pictures makes it look nicer and makes the post looks longer.

Getting excited...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home