Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Morning

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yay! woke up at 10am feeling refreshed. Sister's friend called in at 8pm... Pick up the call and said a lie that she is still asleep. I have no choice as this is the only way to make my sister's friend stop calling. And it works!

Finally chose this blogskin which satisfy me. At least it can contain the picture. I don't know how to edit the image size and so I have to live with the blogskin. It's quite nice and I think I will not change it so soon.

Added a song to the blog. If not it will be very quiet.
Song is by Stefanie sun
song's name: Sometimes loves ain't enough.
I actually wanted to put other songs but this is nice too.

Added a tag board. Nice colour. Yellow + orange^^

Added some friends at links. Tada~ a blog created. Easy but troublesome. Ok gonna go play maple and Diablo<--- childish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home