Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Sections!

Hi everyone. I am proud to announce a new plot! This plot is something that I will do that is very tedious. If you had already noticed, good for you. If not flip over to my profile page and there you will find a story that is being drawn up using paint. It's my little creation and I've planned it when I was on the Mrt.

Here's how it goes... I had start the story with myself as the main character. What I want to do is to continue the story. Anyone interested can message/Msn/call or any ways, tell me that you want to be in the storyline. From there, I will include you in it and try to make a story.

If the respond is not good. Then nevermind. I will take my time to continue the story myself. If you want to be in the story and have ideas of how you want it to be, then that will be best. If not, you can leave the difficult tasks to me and I will imagine it myself.

Please note that drawing these pictures will take some time, hence the story cannot be continued daily. I will try my best to draw it when I have the time.

I wondered have I just created something that will make myself very busy. But nevermind, it's up to me to update it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home