Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Part 2 is OUT!

OMG... The long awaited Part 2 of the Paint Story Board is finally out. I squeeze all my brain juices on this so it better be good. Should not have said long awaited. It's only one day difference between part 1 and part 2. I had my ideas from sitting on the Mrt again. Recently noticed that MRT can be a good thinking place. In case you don't know how to go see the Paint Story Board, it's under my profile page ^^.

Part 2 is made possible because of Qi and Ian. They had contributed random ideas. It's hard to link up the story because I want it to be very surprising. I don't want it to be something that you can guess easily, hence the title "Guess". I had only managed to put in the idea of Ian's ice cream dropping. For the Qi and Wz becoming husband and wife... I will need to ask the both of them whether they will allow it, although ian the priest is very willing to... haha. But, ian: I mentioned about Qi and Wz looking like couple, so that is related as well ^^

For this Paint Story Board Part 2, the size of image is bigger than Part 1. Hence I am not able to use PhotoBucket to upload the picture. Instead, I use Imageshack to host it. I had tried viewing it and I have no problem opening the link. But for better viewing purposes, before you look at the drawings, you can click on it once so that it will show you the real image size and picture.

When I was opening the link, I noticed that it takes a while longer to open up. I wondered you all will have the problem? Anyway *pray that you all can open it and see, if not my hardwork will go down the drains. Also, I had labelled the last picture wrongly. It should be 7. Have fun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, behind the hardwork of posts, there need to be food to supplement the hungriness of the writer. So this is my dinner. Getting hungry already? Neh ni neh ni poo poo. I have food to eat and you don't have. Lala~ it's not something expensive. Just coffee and breads from bread that talks, "breadtalk".

I always feel that I need to cut down on coffee. Or even better, throw away my bad habit of drinking coffee. Coffee is bad for body and so I need to stop. Everytime I want to stop drinking coffee, the urge comes back. When I didn't drink coffee, I tend to be sleepy and feel stupid. After drinking coffee, I am more energetic but becomes mad. I tend to anyhow think.

For the bread, Don't you think that it is weird to eat bread at night for dinner? Dinner should be rice or noodles, not bread. Bread should be for breakfast. Anyway, I am weird, I ate bread for dinner. Haha.

I have already thought of the posts for tomorrow. I guess I am hooked on blogging. All thanks to JinJin. Tomorrow's blog entry should be secret and might change if I have better idea on the MRT train ^^. Long time since I touched my games. It's like the icons on the desktop window calling me:
"Click me please"
"Play me"
LOL sound so wrong. Anyway, I will find one day to play games!

UT tomorrow. Science. Cannot say sure fail de~ I hate those people that come into the class before exams or UTs that says: "sure fail la, die la, never study". I used to say it too. But now that I mentioned it, I noticed how irritating it is. I will try not to say it. Good luck in whatever you do.

Signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home