Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What is happening?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See this picture? What's came to your mind? For me, 2 questions came to my mind.

1)what the hell? I want throw rubbish leh. Who go and do this to it?
2)So the inside look like this. I thought it should look like that.

(1)The dustbin is already so pitiful. It has to stand there, be it rain or shine. You people either go and remove the top part and think that it is fun. Or even, it might be the doings of those cans collector people. They got the cans and don't bother to put the top part back. Or even... It might be those "kan chiong", "Chor lor" people. They scare they cannot throw the rubbish. They scare that if they misses this one, he or she will need to hold on to the rubbish forever.

Ok enough for the scoldings

(2)The scoldings of (1) made me realised something abnormal. Look at the below part, Where the base is. Isn't it supposed to be deeper whereby you can contain more rubbish? If it is like that, then when the rubbish becomes full, a person that changes the plastic bags will have difficulty. When he take the top part out, all the rubbish will fall out! What is happening? Am I imagining things or do I miss out some parts?

Ok, no answer for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home