Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jeanette and MengKha

I LOVE YOU! JEANETTE. WOULD YOU MARRY ME?

Wow. Very brave of me right!? Talk about it in the later part. Meanwhile, my sincere apologies to Zhi han and Andrew. Was supposed to meet you all after school and go home together. But I saw my friend Mengkha! He come to visit me. Anyway, We went out together to Jurong East to eat. We walk and talk and talk while we walk. It was never ending as we had so much to say. About the details of what we said, Don't tell you!!!.

Anyway, we reached Jurong East and guess who we met? Not fun at all, so easy to guess meh? Still got who? My wife la~ Jeanette. It's like the world is so small that we can anyhow meet like that. Wanted to watch Superbad but did not watch it because of jeanette. We ended up eating at Kopitiam. Jin Jin, if you are reading this, It's nothing between you and jeanette. Both of you are not willing to give in. Neither one of you is angry with each other. So please don't remain like this for long. It's not healthy.

As usual I had my korean hotplate but what is special, is the dessert that is after it. I ordered a dessert called "Mango Party". It's $2.20 for 1 scoop of mango ice cream. Is it consider expensive? I don't know. Long time ever since I had a proper dinner :) Went to the arcade for some games. We played basketball, bushi bashi, Taytona, DDR, and maybe some fighting games.

After that we went to take Pictures! so here is it...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These pictures looks nice right? but it was after a thousands of snaps before the Jeanette is satisfy. After each photo shot, She will snatch the camera phone and focus her eye at herself. If she is not taken beautifully, she will just delete it and laugh hysterically. Sometimes I wondered why she laugh like that? It's just her. After knowing her for 12 years, she never change.

After photo taking, Jeanette left us. Me and Mengkha went to popular. He bought a ear piece and we went home taking bus number 52. His Mp3 still haven spoil... Grrrr...

Talk about school. I saw Mr Koh! My secondary school teacher. I saw him at my school's foodcourt. Maybe he is here for some events. I told ian that he was my secondary school teacher and he kept pointing him. I peep at him and saw that he saw me!. My heart skipped a beat. I tried to tell myself that he didn't see me. When he finally goes off, I thought I was safe. Suddenly, Ian told me that he is behind me, I don't believe and turn my head. I almost fainted on the spot. It was him!. He sort of scold me that I didn't say "hi" to him when I saw him. He said that I didn't come over and greet him. I was speechless. I was too guilty to say anything...

Looking forward to go to the Carpenter tools International concert tomorrow. I hope it will be a fun day. Had so many blog entries in mind but can't possibly put it all down. Sorry that the Paint story board part 3 is not out because of time not enough. My loyal fans, Please don't give up on me, I will try to draw part 3 out. Wz, your ideas will be used or might be modified. Haha, be patient ok?

Jeanette, I love your mother too! Tomorrow I will bring sweets and chocolate! And lastly, treasure your friends so much as they deserves your attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home