Saturday, October 20, 2007

Paint Story board Part 3 and 4 OUT!!!!

Paint Story board Part 3 and 4 OUT!!!! OMG... telling all of you about this makes me so excited. Proudly present another wonderful piece of art by me!!!. Did this in the middle of the night. I hope my ideas is not being embedded because of the tiredness.

Part 3: Disasters basically introduces 2 new characters. Their entrances is kind of violent. Zhi han starts the story going by stepping onto ian's ice cream where we left off at part 2. It was kind of violent for him to walk without looking on the floor where a huge mess was awaiting him...

The entrance of jia jun (girl), another new character, was even majestic! When she ran, she causes disasters but she don't know about it. This character in real life, is always late just like in the story board. It's called disasters because of the great entrances of these two person. I drew them, somehow looking alike but you can't blame me for my poor art skill. In real life, they really look alike. Cousins!

Part 4: Punishments, The leftovers are being punish horribly. Eliminating of two handsome and beautiful characters. They are me and Qi. Don't worry, we will be back with more actions when the need arise. Part 4 is really exciting. The new character teacher was introduced but it was my imagination of the scariest teacher. She has coloured hair and the curliest hair-end ever. Nose as sharp as witch. About the ending, watch it yourself, but I was sure Qi and me left the scene for good ^^. That's the best part about being the drawer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up, showing picture of one of the daily grades in RP. This is how they give daily grade. First they start with Comments for team. I totally shines out. I was mentioned first because the facilitator has the greatest memories of me. (as if). Anyway, my presentation for that day is about prejudices which I have a post entry on it. Those picture that I drew was what he was talking about.

For individual comments,
he didn't know that I was an artist,
he didn't know that I was an artist,
he didn't know that I was an artist,
he didn't know that I was an artist,
he didn't know that I was an artist,
Sorry. I had to say it 5 times. Really, I don't have the artist looks. I only know how to sit around and dig nose whole day. Anyway, I was being praise for putting my talents to good use. I hope I had also done it for drawing the Paint story board. My RJ (reflective Journal) was a normal one. But I was being honest about what I had to say.

Lastly is the daily grade. In my 1st sem class, having all the above praises and compliments, I will easily earn my (A). But it no longer seem like so in this new class, sem 2. A (B) was good too but I wasn't being honest with myself. I wanted the (A) that I deserve.

Strive hard to achieve but in the end, it was just a dream. Nevermind, had fun that day and feels good to be praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home