Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sis gone

I just remembered that my sis had went to Malaysia on Friday. I just started to remember this and I am quite guilty of it. Every weedends, she would come over to my house. Most of you will be asking : "come over to your house?!"
Yes, we live seperately. We are not those weird kids that got seperate because of parent's divorce. In fact, she chose to live at the old place because it nearer to where she works. When we move to the new flat, she just stay at the old one. BOO!
But I think our relationship is better this way. We only get to meet during weekends, or sometimes I get bonus of meeting her during weekdays. This way, we seldom quarrel and will treasure the time we had together.

Anyway, her trip to Malaysia was to relax. I asked her to buy me some bubble gums. She asked me how many boxes I want. I said 1. She ask me whether I wanted any souvenirs. I told her that souvenirs are bought and given to someone without that person knowing. That means, she should secretly buy somethings for me. This way, I did not say that I don't want any souvenirs and neither did I say I wanted the souvenir. At least it can save my face. I will look as if I wasn't kiasu.

Yesterday, went out with hui xiang that came out from the army. I think people who entered the army lost their freedom. They only get to come out during weekends and most of them will be so tired to go anywhere.
Anyway, we met at Jurong east. Went to Kopitiam again. This time ordered this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's called chicken baked rice. There is some sort of cheesy stuff at the surface. Nice, as I am a cheese lover. After that went to lanshop at west coast. Played a few rounds of dota and had some inhouse. Went home. Nothing much

OMG i scald my fingers. As days goes by, we get old and can't even do something simple. I was so hungry that I went to cook bowl noodles. While pouring the water I scald my fingers. I quickly throw the bowl as the heat was unbearable. Nothing much again. Something that happen everyday. Stupid.

Play maple. Created a new account. Play from 11.30pm - 3.45am. I wondered why playing maple can help me past the time so quickly. From 3.45am onwards, Me and mengkha play dota. In between it rain. Didn't manage to save the clothes as I only noticed it after mengkha told me. Haha, his clothes is also wet. Sleep at 5.49am.
Mum knows about it. She really can hear noise very well. However, why didn't she heard the rain and bring in the clothes?

Today, my cousin, jia yi, said that my blog's song is very nice. It's a compliment! She asked me the title and I told her that it was by stefanie sun, Sometimes loves ain't enough. She said that she knew it was stefanie sun judging from the voice. She says that it's unique. She went ahead and asked me whether she can use the same song as her blog's song. Well, This song doesn't belong to me. You can use it if you like it. In fact, I am happy that someone actually likes the same song that I like :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home