Monday, October 22, 2007

MapleStory

Today blog entry is about Maple! Thinking back, I had been playing Maple for 3 years. In between, I did stop for awhile and because of friends, I got addicted and started the routinue of training.

Ok, the First character that I created and was worth mentioning is actually Blackysai. Nice name ya? I purposely make the character black and name it Blackysai, lvl 63. It's the first creation and I think it's an art. For beginner wise, being mage should be the easiest. She's from Aquila and currently I am not touching it. Ok enough of Blackysai, we move to next one.

2nd creation brings about the legendary actress. Name is Gongli, lvl 98. I actually wanted to create a character that is very violent but my friend stops me. Hence I had no choice but to create a pretty one. She's from Cassiopeia and is a priest. Both 1st and 2nd creation is girl because it's from the same account.

3rd, The most proud creation.... Butchery, lvl 120, Aquila. As you can see, I keep getting better. The lvls keep increasing to greater heights. This time, male character. As usual, wants to create a violent character. Hence the name suggest. I spend $24 on this character to create it's gorgeous image. Not bad. It's a knight but I am really surprise that I would have the endurance to train a warrior. I had always hated the warrior because all they do is tank damage and hit hit hit.

4th, Grossy,Aqulia, the newest character. Botak says all about it. Simple as the clothes suggest. Currently training this. Pure int cleric now.

For these 4 characters, I had maintain a balance between them. I have 2 blacks, 2 whites. I have 2 girls and 2 guys. I wondered why the 2 girl's photo cannot be seen in the maple ranking page. Maybe too pretty? (Not saying you! Blackysai). Well, you can rank them by telling me which you think is the nicest.

1st: Grossy
2nd: Butchery
3rd: Gongli
4th: Blackysai

I just noticed. The Black character starts with "B" and white character starts with "G" ! Remember, dare to say your views. I know you all are going to choose Blackysai. Nice name, nice looks sums it up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Side track abit. Today very tired. So no Paint story board. Change the blog music to First day, by stefanie sun.

Sleepy me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home