Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry!

Part 5 of Paint Story board is out. Everyone takes MRT before and hence this piece of drawing should be relevent to everyone. It's talking about me and my encounters of things that really irritates me. Well, I guess you guys will have lots more things that people do on MRT that irritates you. Feel free to share with me and I am sure we will have a good laugh!!!

Today, I want to say sorry to two of my friends that walked home with me. I vent my anger on them somehow. I don't know why I suddenly like that. Maybe it's a disease or I am too stressed. They had did nothing wrong to deserve this. Hence, I want to sincerely say sorry to you all. If the next time I like that again, please bear with me as it is really emotional. I don't want it to be like that either. Today should be a happy HAPPY day. Let's forgive me, and forget me not.

Show you all some happy pictures and this might brighten up your day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Cloud Aisha from Neopets. I bought this for $25++ years ago. I feel the stupidity now as it brings back fond memories. I used to play neopets when I am primary 4. My username is kenken250. (so stupid right?).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up is a petpet called Babaa. It's cuter than the cloud-Aisha. (cloud-aisha:" What cute? I cutest hor!) Ok. don't care about them, they always fight.

Anyway, one day I might bring out all the toys from the past and show you all. I might even make a story out of it. Haha, another trouble?

Stay happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home