Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy or Angry?

Today is Friday and I guess lots of you are feeling happy. Nevermind if you are sad or angry, be happy because tommorrow is Saturday! However I want to bring up something that I feel angry about. Today I had a new facilitator. She is so arrogant. She thinks that she is so high-class and the first look of her's, irks me. I shall not show her face until next week. I should give her a chance. Maybe I was wrong about her or maybe she is different from my previous facilitator and that's why I do not like her.

Weird people keep letting me meet them. Well the next one that I am going to talk about might not be weird but he is certainly "unique". He was so special that the memories of him is going to stick in my mind for like, one month?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't help but notice him as he had a pair of legs that all girls wanted. No hair or "5cents" at all. The way he present himself was like someone with no worries taking a stroll in the canteen. He had enlighted me that going to school should be something carefree and fashionable. Who knows his fashion sense could affect how the guys dress in the future? But, I am certain that I won't be able to dress like him because I have leg hairs~ For that, I admit defeat. Not only is his pants super short and mini, he also wore a light blue sandals that is so striking that it can blind you instantly. His tops is okay but his bottoms is also okay, if he's a girl.

Anyway, some of the reasons that he decides to dress like that are...

1) It's the lastest fashion and we are unaware of the trends.
2) He accidentally wore his mother's or sister's pants to school.
3) He went to the men section of a department store and the salesgirl mistaken it and put this pair of pants at the men section
4) It was actually a long pants and he decide to follow the days whereby people cut their pants up.
5) He thought he actually looks fabulous and decided to show the whole world about it.
6) He has a nice pair of legs, so why waste it?
7) Wearing this pants will go well against his sandals?
8) It's super hot in singapore so he decides to wear something light?
9) He is gay and trying to attract attention from the same sex
10) He wants to let me write blog entry about him.

I had listed 10 possible reasons why he wants to dress like that. These are just assumptions.

Ok next is about my house. When I am at home, I usually don't open windows. Why? When I open window, Hordes of insects will fly into my room. Some died some survives but most likely I will kill them when I see any. I scare that these bugs might fly into my mouth when I am asleep.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the type of beetle that always fly into my room. They say that this kind of beetle will come near you if your wealth is good. It is also said to attract gold if it lands on you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the Mosquito that I killed the other day! I have read that only the male mosquito sucks blood, while the females mosquito lay eggs and soon die.

Ok, that all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home