Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hilarious

Look through my email and saw something so hilarious that I thought I need to share it with all of you. I know it is big and occupied lots of spaces, but it's worth it. Enjoy the stupidity of this student...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even until today, I can't stop laughing. I laugh until my face is red and stomach pain. Why is there someone as stupid as this? What the hell, it's too descriptive. The teacher is so patient to mark the spelling errors and words. *salute

Anyway, Part 6 is out. Jia Jun says that credits should go to her as she gave me lots of idea. In the end, I used none of hers because it was to common. Duh~. I shall not talk about it. View it and comment it yourself!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My mum bought all these tibits home today. What is she doing? I can't stop myself from eating these nicely packaged food. I ate the green colour one immediately. It was my favourite!, It's cheese favour.

Today, during class, I opened a packet of skittles sweets. I offered all my friends and there is this guy waiting for me to ask him. Nevertheless, I asked him whether he wants to eat. While taking, he said: "Wah you really like to eat sweets hor?"
Please la, Want eat then eat la, don't waste my time saying all these crap la.
Ok end of post :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home