Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bubble Gums

I had just gotten the bubble gums that my sister bought back from Malaysia. Will be bringing some on Mondays to share it with me friends. Today is a very sunny day. Look out of the window, I saw many things. In this case, what is the thing? People always,this thing, that thing. What things are they refering to? Things is something that is too common. Maybe we should make ourselves clear to the others by stating exactly what is the thing we are talking about.

Below is another of those compo written by students. Describe the sight, sound and activities when you look out of the window. Enjoy~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For me, when I look out of my window, I will see a 4 storey carpark. It's nothing special just that it's empty most of the time. It's taking up too much space. Sometimes when I am playing my computer at midnights, I tend to look out of the window and noticed the silent carpark. It's as quiet as the graveyard.

I also noticed that there is this particular van that is always parked at a particulate spot. As I had already said, the carpark is mostly empty. The owner of the van is someone around the 40s. He always come back late and I often saw him unloading boxes out of the van. I remembered once, he caught me peeping at him. I immediately close the window and off my lights. When I look at people walking in midnights, I often think or assume that they are bad people. Maybe, I watched too much shows.

Because I lived on 3rd storey, I often think that people will climb up the building and come through my room's window to kill me. LOL, I am mad!!! Where got so drama one? Who would want to kill me and go to jail? Haha. Anyway, when I just moved into this house, I sense that it's very quiet. I kept imagining things. Of course the first few nights when I just move in was uncomfortable. But as time goes by, I feel that, I was the one who scares others because of my sleep talks.

Pisces (2/19-3/20)Try to spend some time surrounded by nature and out in the elements today. Breathe!

Just read the horoscope and feel that I had not been spending time with the flora and fauna for a long time. When is the last time you ate the honey off a flower? When is the last time you got pricked by a rose? When is the last time you really stare at a tree and observe the living things on it? Remember the primary school days where we need to collect different types of leaves so that you can be a young ecologist? Those days had past and we need to look forward to tomorrow. Think about your life. When is the last time you did something and you regreted doing it. Be it love, helping someone, saying something, or even committing of sins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home